Quite often, the question pops up about how to insert a stamp and signature in a pdf. To solve this problem, you can use a special tool called “Stamp”, which is available in Adobe Acrobat. The print in this case will be applied to the PDF document without any additional manipulation in an instant.
It should be noted that the image in the form of a seal or signature can be created independently or selected from a list of predefined ones. In general, printing a PDF document is not as difficult as it might seem at first glance. In addition, it is possible to create a dynamic stamp that will receive all the necessary information from a personal computer and the “Personal Information” panel, which is located in a dialog box called “Preferences”. This gives the user an excellent opportunity to specify not only the name of the seal, but also its date and time of affixing. The tool itself is usually displayed in a panel called Annotation.
The content of the article
Insert a stamp and signature using Adobe Acrobat
- To solve the problem related to how to insert a print in pdf, you should open “Comments” and go to “Annotations”.
- Click on “Stamps” and among the list of items shown, click on “Show palette …”.
- To insert the desired option into a pdf document, you should click on the tool with the same name, and in the palette that opens, select a specific category, after which the stamp itself.
- Click on the page of the document where you want to place the image as a print. You can also drag the rectangular area with the mouse pointer in order to determine where the future print will be placed and what size it will be.
- In the event that you did not specify a specific name in the parameters with personal information, in this case, you will see a dialog box with personal information settings, where you should enter any name you are interested in.
If you want to change the appearance and location of the image, then for this you need to do one of the following, using a tool called “Hand” or “Selection”:
- To move the supplied seal, simply use one of the above tools and drag it to a new location.
- To delete the just put image as a print, right-click on it and click on “Delete”.
- To resize the stamp, click on it, then drag the handle that appears on the corner.
- To change the color of the note that pops up near the stamp or the value of its opacity, right-click on it, then select “Properties”. Go to the “Appearance” tab and set the required values.
If you liked one of the stamps and decided to add it to the favorites list, then first select the stamp mark with the help of “Hand” / “Selection”. After that, click on the “Stamp” tool in the “Annotations” panel and click on the item that implies adding the current stamp to the list of favorites.
How do I create a stamp?
If there is no suitable stamp in the form of a seal among the files uploaded to Adobe Acrobat, you can create it yourself. To do this, you just need to insert it. In addition, the inserted seal will have all the same characteristics as other stamps.
First, find a suitable seal on one of the electronic documents, and then solve the problem of how to cut it out – use any graphic editor for this. Or you can download any suitable stamps from thematic web resources for free. If the print file is already ready, then follow these steps:
- Open the “Annotations” panel, then go to “Stamps” and click on the item that opens the palette with stamps.
- Click on “Import”, then select “File”.
- Then you just have to select in the menu or enter your own category, assigning a name to the added seal. After that click on “Ok”.
Insert a seal and signature using a special program
In addition to all of the above, it should be added that to add printing to a PDF file, you can download and install the PDFSign software. In this case, it will be enough for you to open the required file, click on the add seal / signature button and place it in the desired place. Thus, printing with such software is added in a few clicks. The advantages of this program are the quick signing of documents, the ability to save in PDF-format, print the document from the software itself and work with any images where there is a scalability.
Applying a stamp and signature using a virtual printer
Another easy way to print a document and save it in PDF format is to use a virtual printer (read more about how to install it here).
So, suppose you have a contract typed in Word, which you need to sign, convert to PDF and send by e-mail.
- We scan the document from which we cut out the area with the signature in a graphical editor
- Insert the cut image into our contract and adjust its size
- We press the print of the document and select the virtual printer as the printer, which must be installed in advance
- Choosing a place on the disk to save the PDF agreement