Often, owners of printing office equipment have a question about how to print a 10×15 photo on a printer. But it is worth noting that in order to obtain clear and really high-quality photos in a domestic environment, you need a color inkjet device. Also, purchase in advance the appropriate photo paper on which you plan to print the images you want. Usually, the packaging will say “10X15”, but sometimes this size is displayed in “4X6” inches.
In the event that you plan to laminate the printed photo or place it under the film of a photo album / in a frame under glass, in this case, give preference to matte type photo paper with a high level of whiteness of the applied image.
The content of the article
Photo printing 10×15
Before solving the problem related to how to print a 10 × 15 photo, you will need to prepare all the necessary photos. To do this, you will need to correct them using any suitable graphics software. With its help you can correct not only the brightness or color of the image, but also change its saturation, remove various defects and the so-called effect. red eyes. Thus, the photo chosen for printing must be 100 percent ready, otherwise the result will hardly satisfy you.
To answer the question of how to print a 10 × 15 photo using a conventional printer, follow the steps below:
- Find the desired photo in the folders of the local disk, then select its context menu by right-clicking on it. In the list that opens, click on the “Print” item.
- A window of the photo printing wizard will open in front of you, where you should click on the “Next” button.
- In the presented list of photos, select what you need (you can select several images at once) and click on “Next”.
- Now you have to decide on the printer with which you are going to print the photo.
- In a new window, open the print settings by clicking on the appropriate button.
- Go to the “Commonly Used Settings” tab and click on “Photo Print”.
- Decide on the appropriate paper size – in this case, click on 10 × 15 or A6.
- Open the “Media Type” tab and select the type of paper you are using – for this, pay attention to its packaging. Click on “Next”.
- Decide on the layout (location) of the image. To get a 10 × 15 photo without white borders, you should check “Full page photo print”, otherwise “Full page fax print”.
- If necessary, indicate the required number of copies in the appropriate field.
- Click on “Next” and wait for the device to print the photo completes.
- It should be added that in order for the printed result to completely satisfy you, be sure to use the preview function before starting the printing procedure. Its use will help you use ink and expensive photo paper appropriately!
Photo printing 3×4
If you have a question about how to print a 3 × 4 photo, then first prepare the image itself. For this purpose, you can use any graphic editor, for example, a very convenient option is the software “Photo for Documents”.
- After installation, run it and add the desired photo via “File” => “Open Photo”.
- Then select the format for it in the right column, i.e. 30 by 40 mm, after which you can make some changes by clicking on the “Settings” button and click on “Next”.
- Then follow all the recommendations of this software and save the image.
As for directly solving the problem related to how to print a 3 by 4 photo, as already described above, you need to call the photo print wizard by right-clicking on the photo. Then select the desired device and paper size. For example, it can be the same 10×15 sheet. After that, you just have to place your photo on this sheet and print, not forgetting to use the preview function.
Printing photos on several A4 sheets
- If you have a problem of how to print a photo on several A4 sheets, then first open your image in any software, for example, in the Windows photo viewer.
- Open the Print menu or use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + P.
- Select a device designed for printing, determine the size of the paper, setting it to A4, and also select the quality and type of paper. This completes the third step in solving the described problem.
- Now click on “Options” and in the new window click on “Printer Properties”.
- Go to the “Layout” tab and, having checked the “Multipage” checkbox, click on “Print Poster”. Select a size of 2 × 2/3 × 3/4 × 4 and click Settings.
- In the end, you just have to decide on the parameters of the poster and run the print command.